Sunday, June 27, 2010

MS Bike Event

Brian and I rode in the MS bike event. It was held in Logan and all of the proceeds went to research to cure MS. I raised $380 and Brian raised $310. Thanks to all the friends and family who donated! I wasn't sure I could raise any money, so I was shocked by the generosity of all of my peeps. It was a really fun ride. Brian and I rode 100 miles together, which was really nice of Brian, and made it go by super fast. I'm definitely addicted to these 100 mile rides - they are so fun!

Our friends Jacque and Nat offered to watch Kaia for us during the ride, and we are so grateful to them! Kaia had such a great time with them and their daughters Tess and Shae. It was such a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

Rachel, I'm afraid you've gone a little crazy on me. Let me quote from your post to prove my point..."I'm definitely addicted to these 100 mile rides - they are so fun!" Riding 100 miles fun? Crazy. But cool at the same time. I am amazed at your stamina.

Becca's Blog said...

Oh, and that first picture of you coming around the corner looks pretty sweet. You look like a professional biker chick or something.