Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian!

We celebrated Brian's birthday pretty much all weekend - yea! He turned the big 3-1 on July 25th. He loves the attention he gets on his birthday, but just don't mention the number! He went mountain biking Friday and Saturday morning (his gift to himself). We had sushi on Friday (his birthday lunch from me). He had Red Lobster on Saturday - his favorite restaurant. We saw Batman Saturday night (a week late - but worth the wait). And cake and presents in between! Happy b-day Bri!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday, Brian!!

Amy Powell said...

Happy Birthday B! I truely did think about you. Made me miss being a teenager all over again. I hope you had a good birthday!

Lindsay Kay said...

Happy Birthday to RACHEL! I am so sorry for not calling on your birthday! I hope you had a fabulous one! Good luck on the house thing and let me know if you need any help!