Thursday, April 3, 2008

Traitor!


I recently took a position at Parr Waddoups, a competitor of Jones Waldo, the law firm I was with for seven years. I just needed a change. Obviously it wasn't a huge change - I'm still doing marketing for a law firm. But, it was change enough. I have been at PW for two weeks and I really like it so far. I work for the director of marketing, Nancy, who is fabulous. My hours are part time - only 25 a week. More time with Kaia!!! My commute is exactly the same (PW is one block east of JW) - but I only work four days a week, T-F, for six hours, so it works out great.

3 comments:

Holly said...

WHOO-HOO!! So excited for you!

Amy Powell said...

Congrats B! I'm glad you're happy. How's the house coming along? I've been showing Kaia's pictures to my whole family and they all think she's darling and that she has a lot of her daddy in her. Good luck with the new job!

Jana said...

That's great. I'm glad you found something that you like. Good luck with the new job!